Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Creme of Nature Leave-In Conditioner.

Wednesday August 1, 2012

Hey everybody! Today I finally bought a leave-in conditioner to help moisturize my hair. It's called Creme of Nature Lemongrass and Rosemary. I like this conditioner because the consistency is thick. But when I put it on my hair it made my hair feel packed down and dirty like it was packed with products. My hair did look moisturized though and my hair came out really good. When I was done with my hair I was reading reviews which I should have done before I purchased it but anyway a girl posted the the first time she used it her hair felt dirty also but the next time she used it she used less and her hair was perfect. What I see I need to do is get the understanding of what a small amount is and since I don't have much hair it really take nothing to cover my hair. I know it will take some getting use to but it can get aggravating at times but if it means getting healthy hair its well worth it. This journey is all about trial and error so its all good. So about a quater size or a little larger should be enough for my hair length and more if your hair is longer. So enough of that. I'll be posting at a later time to let you know how my second application came out. Thanks for reading..Bye Bye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment