Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Failed Hair Wrap Results

Monday, July 30, 2012

Well, I kept my word and I am posting about my hair wrap results. Well, my results were like so disappointing. As I began unwrapping my hair, I was combing the right side and its falling pretty and flat and as I was combing around to the left side it's not going down like at all. The more i combed the higher it was getting.  Can you say Chia Pet to the third power. I was so upset. Had to get to work so I had no choice but to apply a little heat protectant and flat iron. Even flat ironing didn't do much so  I pinned it down with bobby pins. I didn't use as much oil as I usually do. Well actually I didn't use any oil because I didn't want to weigh my hair down. I knew I should've moisturized and sealed but I definitely learned from my lesson. No only did my hair have way to much volume but I also had major fly aways which the heat protectant did help with that. I also believe my hair length had a lot to do with the way my wrap came out. I usually just comb my hair straight back and wrap it and I've had not problem with it laying flat. Volume is okay but I just didn't want it for this particular style. But if you want volume V05 volumizing shampoo and conditioner with body and bounce is the way to go. And my hair actually did bounce. But it was just bouncing all over the place and only on one side of my head...lol..And not using oil my hair was slightly drier than I like it and than I'm use to. But you live and you learn. I am going to try this style again when my hair has more length because I have wrapped my hair before and it came out fine. It wasn't to bouncy but it did lay really flat. I am also going to make sure that I MOISTURIZE AND SEAL like I know I should...lol Below is a pic of my hair after the touch up. It actually looks a little shiny in the photo but its dry to the touch. If you have any tips or tricks for me Please, Please Please comment. Thanks in advance!!





No comments:

Post a Comment