Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why Did I Decide To Do A Hair Journal?

Thursday July 5, 2012

I decided to do a hair journal because I want to have longer healthier hair. Being an extention wearer caused me a lot of hair breakage. I use to glue in my tracks and the glue caused so much breakage but only the back of my hair. I had it cut the first time in 08. Then I let it grow back out and began sewing in my tracks which worked great. I know I was silly for this but in 2011 I had my sister glue in a quick weave on a cap, thinking that the glue wouldn’t touch my hair. But guess what? It did. So when I finally took it out I had major breakage. I tried to doctor it up myself but nothing worked. So again in 011 I did another big chop. I tried to keep it washed and conditioned as I was suppose to but it was not growing as fast as I liked. So, you live and you learn. I started searching around on you tube and realized that I wasn’t the only one with these problems. I am so in love youtube and its tutorial videos. Youtube and tons of research helped me so much and I learned a lot. So, I hope that the tips and tricks I have learned and will learn on my hair journey will help you out in your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment