Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Protein Treatment

Tuesday July 24, 2012

Today I did my protein treatment. I used Organics Hair Mayonaise for my treatment. I love this product. It makes my hair so shiny and soft to the touch. I also learned recently that anytime you do a protein treatment you have to follow it up with a good deep conditioner and I took that advice. Below is the steps I took to do my treatment and my hair came out fab.

*****This was also a Co-wash day which I did prior. I have posted that procedure in an earlier post.

Step 1: Part hair into four sections.

Step 2: Apply treatment to each section and comb through with wide tooth comb.

Step 3: Make sure the treatment covers every hair strand.

Step 4: Don't place a shower cap on because the heat my cause the egg in the treatment to cook

Step 4: Leave treatment in for 30 minutes

Step 5: Rinse with luke warm water.

Step 6:  Apply a good deep conditioner. I used Africa's Best Deep Conditioner

Step 7: Leave deep conditioner in for 30 minutes then rinse.

***It's very important to do a deep condition after application because this will prevent the treatment from causing hair breakage.

No comments:

Post a Comment