Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Hot Oil Treatment Day

Thursday July 19, 2012

Today I did my first hot oil treatment and after that I washed and conditioned. Honestly, I can't see or feel a difference in my hair. I'm sure that it will probably take more than one application before I see a real difference so I'm going to try it a couple more times and see if I get better results. Below I've posted the procedure that I used for my treatment. If you see anything that you believe could be changed or improved or something that I did just totally wrong or backwards please feel free to comment.

Hot Oil Treatment-----> First, I mixed half castor oil (for hair growth) and half tea tree oil (for hair
breakage) I used a spray bottle....I sat the oil in a hot pot of water to warm it, then applied the oil mixture to my scalp and massaged it in then applied it to my hair from root to end.....Then I wet a wash cloth and put it in the microwave a couple seconds to heat it then placed it on my head before placing on my shower cap. I left the treatment in my hair for 30 minutes because thats all that my time would allow. You can leave it in overnight for better results which is what I may have to start doing. When the thirty minutes were up I washed it out with lukewarm water then shampooed.

No comments:

Post a Comment