Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My First Co-Wash

Monday July 9, 2012

Today was my first co-wash and my hair came out great. I also used a heat protectant which I had never used before. My hair is so bouncy and light. I’ve always wanted my hair to feel this way.

How I Co-Wash: I wet my hair, add the conditioner (good amount of any conditioner will do), I massage it into my scalp a little then place a plastic shower cap on for 10 minutes, then I rinse in cool water, after that I apply more conditioner. This time I concentrate more on the ends of my hair. I leave that on my hair for about five minutes then wash it out and style. (don’t have to place a shower cap on at this time).
What I believe added bounce and lightness to my hair was the heat protectant that I used by Smooth Touch called Silk and Sleek. I applied this to my hair before I blow dried and then again before I flat ironed. Its not greasy so it doesn’t way down my hair. I will definitely continue to buy this product. (Sorry, I forgot to take a photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment