Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Help!! I Hate My Oily Skin!!! (My Skin Care Regimen)

Wednesday July 18, 2012

Hi everybody. Today I want to mention a little about oily skin because I''m not only working on making my hair healthy, i'm also working on making  my skin smoother and more healthy looking. I've always had a problem with oily skin. Especially when I use to use grease on my hair. At times I looked like I just rubbed vegetable oil all over my face. It wasn't only aggravating it was embarrasing too. I hated it!!! After I stopped using grease in my hair it calmed down a little but still not enough for me. So I check around and did a little research and found an oil-free facial cleanser called Clean and Clear Morning Burst. I've only used it one time but it made my skin feel so soft and the appearance of it was just so clean looking. I love it. I haven't used it long enough to see if it will actually clear some of the bumps off my face, which a lot people say, what are you talking about what bumps? I know I don't have many but the least little things just bothers me for some reason now. But anyway I've read a lot of good reviews about this product and thought I would share it with you. And by the ways it smells good too. It has a citrus sent thats used to wake you up. Try it, you'll see what I mean. But this is definitely going to be part of my regimen for awhile anyway.
Another thing I found was that when you have oily skin you don't need to use any moisturizers on your face because the oil in your skin is all the moisturizer that you need, and then some if you have skin like mine. Anyway, I've posted below, my skin care regimen and the products I use.

Night Regimen: First I clean my entire face twice with witch hazel. This gets out a lot of dirt and oil before I wash my face. (I use cotton balls)....Then I use Blackhead Clearing Scrub....(I have the off-brand but to be honest its works just as well as the Clean and Clear brand.. This is a really good product also) I put about a nickle size in my hand then add water and rub it on my entire face making sure I steer clear of my eye area. It doesn't make much of a lather. I rub it in for about 30 seconds. You will feel it tingling. That's how I know when time is about up. Then I wash it off and blot my face with a towel.

Morning Regimen: First I clean my entire face with witch hazel. This gets outsome of the the dirt that has accumulated over night.....Then I pump a nickle size amount of Clean and Clear morning burst into my hand along with water and rub it over my face until it lathers making sure to steer clear of my eye area. I rub it in for about 20-25 seconds. This also tingles but its a good tingle. This is good stuff.....Then I wash it off and pat it dry.



******Remember: If you have oily skin Do Not apply any lotions or moisturizers to your face.






No comments:

Post a Comment