Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Wash, Condition and Deep Condition

Thursday July 12, 2012

Hi everyone. Today I washed and conditioned my hair for the first time since my relaxer. I used two different types of conditioners. For my shampoo and regular condition I used V05 Split End shampoo and conditioner and for my deep condition I used an off brand herbal conditioner. I wouldn’t recommend using an off brand because you really want to get one of the better brands but at the particular time my funds were low and somethings better than nothing.

To deep condition: First I applied the herbal conditioner to my entire head and combed it through with a wide tooth comb, massaged it into my scalp then parted my hair into four sections and concentrated on my ends, after that I wet a wash cloth and put it in the microwave a couple seconds, removed it and placed it on my hair and put on my shower cap. This helps keep heat inside the cap which helps the conditioner have more of an effect on the hair. (A heated bonnet or sit under dryer can be used also but takes only 15 minutes) where with the shower cap it takes 30 minutes. When the time was up I styled as usual and the results are below. This treatment left my hair so soft as a feather. I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment