Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Shampoo and Conditioner/Essential Oils For Hair Growth

Sunday July 29, 2012

Hey everybody hope youre enjoying your day. First I want to talk about two new products that I have incorporated into my regimen. I’ve been wanting to put a little bounce in my hair so I’ve been looking around for products that will do just that. So I finally found V05 volumizing shampoo and conditioner that maximizes body and bounce. So far it works great. It makes my hair really soft. I could really feel the softness while I rinsed. I did notice more bounce than usual after I flat ironed. But what I also noticed was that my hair has more volume. So along with these products and some of the other products I’m using I will be seeing more thickness which I don’t really want but I guess it will be okay. And since my hair is cut in layers its going to look thicker anyway. After I flat ironed I wrapped my hair which is said to leave your hair bouncy if you don’t put a lot of oils in it that will weigh it down which I didn’t do. I’m really excited to see the reveal in the morning. I’ll be sure and post tomorrow and let you all know how it came it.

The second thing I want to talk about is two types of essential oils that I’ve began using to get my hair to grow. Thanks to my lovely older sister for passing on her cosmetic making materials to me. I didn’t use the oils for cosmetic making but I did put them to very good use. The first oil that I use is Lavender oil. By the way today is my first time using these oils. I mix the lavender oil in my shampoo. This oil is very strong. Actually all of the essential oils I have are pure and very strong so a little goes a long way. But I only use about three drops and the smell is overwhelming but it smells really good. The second oil I’ve used is peppermint oil and this oil is the theeee bomb!! This stuff smells so good. I also add about three drops of this but only to my conditioner. Today is a wash day but I will also be adding it to my conditioner on co-wash day. The peppermint oil make the scalp cool and tingly. It just feels like its doing something. I love this stuff. And its even better that I didn’t have to pay for it…lol….but try these oils they’re really good. So between the two my growth should pick up a bit. I’ve heard a lot of good reviews about these two oils. Oh by the way. VERY IMPORTANT: I’m not sure about the lavender oil but I know the peppermint oil has to be diluted with something before using it if you want to apply it your hair. Dilute it with a little water. People use it alone but I wouldn’t recommend it. I wouldn’t recommend using any pure oils alone. Since I mixed mine in the shampoo and conditioner I didn’t dilute with anything. If you have any input or anything just leave me comment. Til next time, bye bye.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment