Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Products I Use And My Regimen

Saturday July 14, 2012

I don’t really have a solid hair care regimen yet but this is one that I have been trying out to see how it is going to work out with my schedule.

Wash and Condition: Once a week, Co-Wash: Twice a week, Deep Condition: Once a week, Protein Treatment: Once a month, and Search and Destroy (or snip ends) : Once a month.

So far this is working out well but may have to be altered later. I really need to get a good idea of my hair growth and hair health before I will have a sure fire regimen that I know I can stick with for a while.

The products that I use are: Hawaiian Silky No Lye Relaxer and Shampoo, V05 Split End Shampoo, V05 Split End Conditioner (Used for co-washing and on wash day), Herbal Conditioner (Off brand here. Don’t recommend funds were low. I here Herbal Essences is good), Organics Hair Mayonaise ( Used for conditioning but will begin using for protein on protein treatment day), BB Hair Growth Lotion, Smooth Touch Silk and Sleek Heat Protectant, Doo Gro Mega Thick Growth Oil, Smooth Sheen Conditioning Spray. I just bought a new V05 shampoo called Herbal Escapes which I will alternate with the V05 Split End Shampoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment