Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Castor Oil


Monday July 23, 2012

Hello, today I want to talk a little bit about a product that I bought a couple days ago. The product is called castor oil. I knew that castor was good for cold and stuff but I never knew that it would have a growth effect on hair.So about 2 or 3 days ago I began using it to grow back my edges on the sides of my head. My nape is in good shape, thankfully. Most of the damage around my edges came from when I was younger and I guess I would call it a little nervous condition or something but I would just sit and pull pieces of my hair out...lol...thank goodness I out grew that little problem. But then I started wearing braids and that caused me to have the balled spots that you see in the photo below. I've been applying castor oil once a day but I'm going to begin applying it twice a day. I use castor oil in my hot oil treatments also. Although I didn't see an obvious change in my hair texture or anything it should eventually help lengthen my hair. And since I only do hot oil treatments once a month I still may not notice much change but I'll just have to be patient and see what happens. I'm going to come back later with the results if any of my castor oil applications around August 30th which will be around the time of of my next relaxer, if I feel my hair is in need of one. Talk to you soon.
Left Side

 Right Side



No comments:

Post a Comment