Check Out My Most Popular Posts!!!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Haircare Regimen (UPDATE)

Wednesday August 8, 2012

Good day friends. This is just an update on my regimen. I still use the same products but have added some since my last regimen update.  I have posted about the new products but i like for you to have all of them right at your fingertips on one post. So here we go.....

Co-wash: only once a week instead of twice (my hair does fine with once a week) 

Protein Treatment: once a month

Search and destroy: I search every time I wash but haven't destroyed yet.

Added to My Regimen: Hot Oil Treatments.....I have a mixture of castor oil, tea tree oil

and olive oil in a spray bottle which are all good for hair growth. I do hot oil treatments    

once a month. Check out my hot oil treatment post to see the procedure I use.

This regimen has been working great for me. I plan on keeping this regimen for a while. If I add anything or take away anything I will be sure and let you know because sometime your hair just needs a change and the products stop performing the way they use to. So until next, be safe and I'll talk to you next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment